Monday, February 16, 2009

RADIO ADS ARE WORKING!

We have advertised on Mike Fm, and now Kissin Fm - which is more the college and high school station, where MikeFM is the lite rock/office/parent listening station...But I have had so many people come in just from hearing the ads on the radio! And they are only playing our ads twice a day, so I can't imagine if I bumped up our budget what it would be like. Kissin ads should start later this week and that ad is super cute, so I will be running more than 2 ads a day on that station. I placed an ad in the Joplin High School paper and already got customers the day after it ran! Have had quite a few people bring in the clothes for money, so we are getting new stuff everyday and I am starting to get excited! Spring time is coming so I want to get rid of all a lot of the sweaters and hoody's and get summer stuff in. So be on the lookout for a big sale! Have about 5 prom dresses but don't anticipate buying anymore. I don't have racks long enough for them to hang from... Word of mouth is getting around too....Loving it, and hoping the Grand opening brings in lots...

1 comment: